What Is Your Passion?

This past weekend I was able to attend a men's retreat that our church put on. The speaker for the weekend was Tom Davis (@cthomasdavis & http://www.cthomasdavis.com). Tom is the President of Children's HopeChest and has done some amazing things around the world. You can check out his website above to learn in more detail about Tom and what his passion is and what Children's HopeChest does.

I have always had a passion for 2 things. One is helping out with younger kids. Whether this is helping out at church with the youth through camps and volunteer work, or working with vacation bible schools to teach kids new games and just spend quality time with them. My other passion is business. I have recently become very passionate about helping others, especially young entrepreneurs. I absolutely love working with young guys like myself that have a passion for business but are just looking for a little advice, or a little boost of encouragement.
Whatever your passion is, do it, and do it 110%! I would encourage you to post comments below about what you are passionate about a link to your blog or your website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment